Incoming & Outgoing passenger card

Jenn

Hi there,

Do we need to make a list of all the meds we take with? I am hoping to take quite a bit of kiddies meds and general over the counter stuff?

Also have loads of vitamins and I want to take all those on the plane too?

Does anyone know if this will be a problem - I will obviously declare it all?

Hi

If you have prescription medication it must be declare on your passengers cards under the "drugs"section.

You can bring the vitamins and over the counter medication. The only thing you will have a problem with is any medication that is in liquid form

in your hand lugage cannot be more that 100mls if it is not prescription medication.

It is advisable to declare the over counter medication to the customers officer, just in case they have an issue.

Any inputs regarding question 3 - ie what goods are referred to.

Should one declare yes if carrying your laptop, camera etc, even if "old". That together with other luggage could easily be over $900 total. Is this the type of "goods" being referred to?

Any inputs regarding question 3 - ie what goods are referred to.

Should one declare yes if carrying your laptop, camera etc, even if "old". That together with other luggage could easily be over $900 total. Is this the type of "goods" being referred to?

I do. My laptop is almost 2 years old, but it's worth at purchase was like $2500, and my Camera kit, which is almost almost 2 years old, cost around $2000.

I'm sure that neither has depreciated to the point of being worth less than $500 each...so I just tick that. When I came in last year, they pulled me over and I showed them what I had - that I had purchased the camera IN Oz (paid GST, did not claim it back) when we did our LSD and the Laptop went through without an issue - lots of people travel with laptops, so they tend to ignore those in the valuation - though they might scan it for drugs, etc. as we've seen in Border Security. :P

-G

Archived