Please sign the petition to DIAC

Cant wait to move

Hi all,

I have set up an online petition http://www.gopetition.com/online/31230.html to ask Senator Evans and DIAC to apply fair practice to the recently announced processing priorities. By fair practice, we are asking DIAC to not apply these changes to applications already assigned to CO's and that are in the process of being finalized. Please support this petition by adding your signature to it.

I will be sending an email to the Senator with a link to the petition and hopefully, the Senator and his department will reconsider the changes.

Thanks

Frank

We need your support please. If you are a member on other forums, please post and ask them to also sign the petition.

The more weight we can get behind the petition, the better our chances of getting a response.

We need your support please. If you are a member on other forums, please post and ask them to also sign the petition.

The more weight we can get behind the petition, the better our chances of getting a response.

Signed , hope it makes a difference.. :rolleyes:

I have signed and sent a link to the petition to everyone in my e-mail address book, I think everyone should do this. 28 signatures is not going to cut it!

Strength in number guys!

Thanks to everyone that have signed the petition so far. Can I please ask that we spread the word to friends and family (those of course who aren't mad at us for wanting to leave :lol: ) and ask for their support. The more support we can gather the better our chances of being heard.

Thanks

Frank

OK, I have signed!

Done! :ilikeit:

Signed #120... have forwarded link onto friends who are in the queue in DIAC but not on this forum.

Archived